Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) - Hybrid In-person and Online, DC
Washington, DC | Temporarily remote due to COVID-19 TELECOMMUTE US
As part of our mission to pave the way for children’s success worldwide, Therapy Source is currently seeking a full-time Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to provide speech services for special populations such as medically fragile, cognitively impaired, and students with no verbal communication using AAC/AT devices. This position is currently online, however, will transition to a hybrid model in the near future. The position is for the upcoming 2021/2022 school year.
Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Salary Range: $50-$55 per hour
Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Qualification(s):
- Must be a licensed/certified Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) in the District of Columbia
- Must have CCC's
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Responsibilities May Include:
- Addressing personal, social, emotional, academic, and vocational needs that impact educational goals.
- Assisting in evaluations, and provides appropriate goals for students that require speech/language therapy.
- Providing continued support for students’ Individual Education Programs (IEPs).
- Maintaining appropriate records and documentation
- Developing and implementing IEPs and 504 Plans
- Managing caseloads for speech only students if necessary
- Performing all related work, documentation, and reporting as required
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.