Wilson-Certified Reading Specialist - (REA)
As part of our mission to pave the way for children's success worldwide, Therapy Source is currently seeking a part-time Wilson Reading Specialist (REA) to provide services for K-8 students in a charter school with a caseload of 4-5 students. Interested candidates must have a Wilson Reading Certification in the state of Pennsylvania. The position is for the remainder of the 2020/2021 school year.
Wilson Reading Specialist (REA) Days/Hours Needed: 2 days per week, 3 hours per day
Wilson Reading Specialist (REA)Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred
- Wilson Reading Certification in the state of Pennsylvania
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Wilson Reading Specialist (REA) Responsibilities May Include:
- Continuously monitoring and evaluating student outcomes through informal and formative assessments
- Effectively and consistently communicating and interacting with students
- Developing and selecting instructional plans and materials to meet student needs
- Maintaining appropriate records and following required procedures and practices
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.