Teacher of the Visually Impaired
Therapy Source is currently seeking a full-time or part-time Teacher of the Vision Impaired (TVI) to provide services for a public school in the Oak Lawn area. This position is for the 2018/19 school year. Priority will be given to a TVI who is also an Orientation and Mobility (O&M) specialist. Excellent compensation available!
Job Type: Contract
Teacher of the Visually Impaired Requirements:
- Must be a licensed Teacher of the Visually Impaired
- Orientation and Mobility dual certification is preferred
- School certification PEL is required
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.