Teacher of the Visually Impaired - Part-Time - 2 hours per week
Washington, DC US
As part of our mission to pave the way for children's success worldwide, Therapy Source is seeking a Teacher of the Visually Impaired to provide in-person services for two charter elementary school students. Each student needs 1 hour of direct services per week during school hours. This position is for the extended school year, running from July 10th through July 28th, 2023.
Teacher of the Visually Impaired Pay Rate: $60 per hour
Teacher of the Visually Impaired Hours Needed: 2 hours per week
Teacher of the Visually Impaired Qualifications:
- Licensure as a Teacher of the Visually Impaired in the District of Columbia
- School Certification in the District of Columbia
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Teacher of the Visually Impaired Responsibilities May Include:
- Developing material and lesson plans
- Evaluating and accessing students' performance
- Participating in parent/teacher conferences
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications and answer any questions you may have about the position.