Teacher of the Visually Impaired (TVI)
As part of our mission to pave the way for children’s success worldwide, Therapy Source is currently seeking a part-time PA Certified Teacher of the Visually Impaired (TVI) to provide vision assessments for the remainder of the 2019/2020 school year.
Teacher of the Visually Impaired (TVI) Days/Hours per week: 2 hours per week
Teacher of the Visually Impaired (TVI) Qualification(s):
- PA Teaching Certification
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Teacher of the Visually Impaired (TVI) Responsibilities May Include:
- Evaluating and determining appropriate itinerant services based on student needs
- Recommending and assisting with adaptations for classroom instruction
- Providing direct services with the use of the appropriate mode of communication
- Using assistive technology with student
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.