Teacher of the Hearing Impaired (THI)
Do you have 2 hours per month to spare? We currently have charter school students who are in dire need of 1:1 services and evaluations from a certified Teacher of the Hearing Impaired (THI). Days/hours are flexible but must take place between 8:30 am - 3:30 pm. Travel (up to 1 hour) and indirect time WILL be compensated!
Teacher of the Hearing Impaired (THI) Qualification(s):
- Teacher of the Hearing Impaired (THI) Certification in the state of Pennsylvania
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Teacher of the Hearing Impaired (THI) Responsibilities May Include:
- Evaluating and determining appropriate itinerant services based on student needs
- Providing ongoing support to teachers regarding the needs of the D/HOH student
- Recommending and assisting with adaptations for classroom instruction
- Providing direct services with the use of the appropriate mode of communication
- Using assistive technology with student
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.