Teacher of the Hearing Impaired (THI)
As part of our mission to pave the way for children’s success worldwide, Therapy Source is currently seeking a full or part-time Teacher of the Hearing Impaired (THI) to provide services for high school students in a charter school. This position is for the remainder of the 2019/2020 school year.
Teacher of the Hearing Impaired (THI) Qualification(s):
- Teacher of the Hearing Impaired (THI) Certification in the state of South Carolina
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Teacher of the Hearing Impaired (THI) Responsibilities May Include:
- Evaluating and determining appropriate itinerant services based on student needs
- Providing ongoing support to teachers regarding the needs of the D/HOH student
- Recommending and assisting with adaptations for classroom instruction
- Providing direct services with the use of the appropriate mode of communication
- Using assistive technology with student
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.