Teacher Aide (TA)
As part of our mission to pave the way for children's success worldwide, Therapy Source is currently seeking a full-time Teacher Aide (TA) for elementary aged students in a public school. This position is for the remainder of the 2018/19 school year.
Teacher Aide (TA) Days/Hours Needed: Monday - Friday /7:45 AM - 3:30 PM
Teacher Aide (TA) Qualification(s):
- Teacher Aide Certification in the state of New Jersey
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Teacher Aide (TA) Responsibilities May Include:
- Assisting with planning lessons to encourage differentiation of instruction for varied types of learners and skills
- Assisting with student behavior and maintaining regular contact with parents
- Providing standards-based instruction
- Maintaining student records
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.