Teacher - Talented and Gifted (TEA)
Baton Rouge, LA | Temporarily remote due to COVID-19 TELECOMMUTE US
As part of our mission to pave the way for children's success worldwide, Therapy Source is currently seeking a part-time Teacher of gifted students to provide services for middle and high school students in a charter school. This position will begin online, then transition to in-person in the near future, and is for the remainder of the 2020/2021 school year.
Gifted Student sessions are once per week for 2 middle school students and 1 high school student
Talented Student sessions are once per week for 2 high school students
Teacher (TEA) Days/Hours Needed: 5 hours per week
Teacher (TEA) Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred
- Must be Louisiana School Certified Gifted and Talented Teacher
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Teacher (TEA) Responsibilities May Include:
- Planning lessons to encourage differentiation of instruction for varied types of learners and skills
- Managing student behavior and maintaining regular contact with parents
- Providing standards-based instruction
- Maintaining student records
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.