Speech Language Pathologist
Therapy Source is currently seeking Speech-Language Pathologists (SLPs) to provide full or part-time services for a public school district.
Speech-Language Pathologist Responsibilities:
- Provide exceptional therapy services in compliance with students’ IEPs
- Consider and address social, emotional and academic concerns of students
- Maintain accurate records and documentation
- Monitor progress and write comprehensive reports
- Must be licensed as a Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) in Delaware
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.