Speech Language Pathologist Assistant- Full-Time or Part-Time
Howard, MD US
As part of our mission to pave the way for children’s success worldwide, Therapy Source is currently seeking full-time or part-time Speech-Language Pathologist Assistants to provide in-person services for public school students. The caseload consists of students in grades K-12 with multiple disabilities such as autism, emotional and specific learning disability. Must have strong pediatric school-based experience.
These positions continue through the remainder of the 2023/2024 school year.
Speech-Language Pathologist Assistant Days/Hours Needed: School hours are dependent on grade level. Elementary: 8:30am-4:00pm or High School: 7:15am-2:45pm. Work days are 7 hours with a 30 minute unpaid break. Full-time: 35 hours. Part-time: 15-20 hours.
Speech-Language Pathologist Assistant Qualifications:
- Must be a Licensed Speech-Language Pathologist Assistant in the state of Maryland
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Speech-Language Pathologist Assistant Responsibilities May Include:
- Assisting in addressing personal, social, emotional, academic, and vocational needs that impact educational goals.
- Assisting in evaluations, and providing appropriate goals for students that require speech/language therapy.
- Providing continued support for students’ Individual Education Programs (IEPs).
- Consulting with teachers and other classroom staff as needed
- Assisting in maintaining appropriate records and documentation
- Assisting in developing and implementing IEPs and 504 Plans
- Providing assistance in caseloads for speech only students if necessary
- Performing all related work, documentation, and reporting as required
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.