Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA)
As part of our mission to pave the way for children’s success worldwide, Therapy Source is currently seeking a full or part-time Speech-Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) to provide speech services for students in a public school. This position is for the remainder of the 2019/2020 school year. Interviews are currently underway.
Speech-Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) Qualifications:
- Must be licensed as a Speech-Language Pathologist Assistant in the state of Texas
- Must have CCC's
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Speech-Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) Responsibilities May Include:
- Assisting in addressing personal, social, emotional, academic, and vocational needs that impact educational goals.
- Assisting in evaluations, and provides appropriate goals for students that require speech/language therapy.
- Providing continued support for students’ Individual Education Programs (IEPs).
- Consulting with teachers and other classroom staff as needed
- Assisting in maintaining appropriate records and documentation
- Assisting in developing and implementing IEPs and 504 Plans
- Providing assistance in caseloads for speech only students if necessary
- Performing all related work, documentation, and reporting as required
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.