Speech-Language Pathologist- Part-Time (25 hours per week)
Phoenixville, PA US
As part of our mission to pave the way for children's success worldwide, Therapy Source is currently seeking an experienced Speech-Language Pathologist to provide part-time in-person services for charter school students. This position is for the remainder of the 2023/2024 school year.
Speech-Language Pathologist Days/Hours Needed: Flexible scheduling: Services need to provided Monday-Friday between the hours of 9:00am and 3:00pm. 25 hours per week.
Speech-Language Pathologist Qualifications:
- Must be licensed as a Speech-Language Pathologist in the state of Pennsylvania
- Must have School Certification in the state of Pennsylvania
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Speech-Language Pathologist Responsibilities May Include:
- Addressing personal, social, emotional, academic, and vocational needs that impact educational goals.
- Assisting in evaluations and providing appropriate goals for students that require speech/language therapy.
- Providing continued support for students' Individual Education Programs (IEPs).
- Consulting with teachers and other classroom staff as needed.
- Maintaining appropriate records and documentation.
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications and answer any questions you may have about the position.