Speech-Language Pathologist - Part-Time
Pleasanton, TX US
As part of our mission to pave the way for children’s success worldwide, Therapy Source is seeking a part-time Speech-Language Pathologist to provide in-person, in-home services for an 8th grade student. This position is for the 2023/2024 school year.
Speech-Language Pathologist Salary Range: $50-$55 per hour
Speech-Language Pathologist Schedule: Flexible schedule with a total of 4.5 hours per week to be completed with student
Speech-Language Pathologist Qualifications:
- School Certification in the state of Texas
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Speech-Language Pathologist Responsibilities May Include:
- Addressing personal, social, emotional, academic, and vocational needs which impact educational goals.
- Assisting in evaluations and providing appropriate goals for students that require speech/language therapy.
- Providing continued support for students’ Individual Education Programs (IEPs).
- Maintaining appropriate records and documentation.
- Developing and implementing IEPs
- Performing all related work, documentation, and reporting as required.
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications and answer any questions you may have about the position.