Speech Language Pathologist - PT - 2017/18 School Year
Therapy Source is currently seeking a part-time Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) to provide speech therapy treatment for one 13 year old student for the remainder of the 2017/18 school year.
Speech Language Pathologist Therapist (SLP) Qualifications:
- Licensure as a Speech Language Pathologist in the state of Pennsylvania
- School certification in the state of Pennsylvania
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
- Tuberculosis test within past year required.
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.