Speech-Language Pathologist - Full-Time or Part-Time - Several Needed
Katy, TX US
As part of our mission to pave the way for children’s success worldwide, Therapy Source is seeking several full-time or part-time Speech-Language Pathologists to provide in-person services and assessments for public school students with disabilities. There are multiple positions at the elementary, middle, and high school levels. These positions are for the 2023/2024 school year.
Speech-Language Pathologist Salary Range: $50-$55 per hour
Speech-Language Pathologist Qualifications:
- School Certification in the state of Texas
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Speech-Language Pathologist Responsibilities May Include:
- Addressing personal, social, emotional, academic, and vocational needs which impact educational goals.
- Assisting in evaluations and providing appropriate goals for students that require speech/language therapy.
- Providing continued support for students’ Individual Education Programs (IEPs).
- Maintaining appropriate records and documentation.
- Developing and implementing IEPs
- Performing all related work, documentation, and reporting as required.
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications and answer any questions you may have about the position.