Speech-Language Pathologist - Full-Time
Pottstown, PA US
As part of our mission to pave the way for children’s success worldwide, Therapy Source is seeking a Speech-Language Pathologist to provide in-person services for public school students. This is a secondary caseload in which the Speech Language Pathologist will be supporting students who primarily have autistic support needs. The Speech Language Pathologist will be providing support for students with Augmentative Alternative Communication (AAC) device set-up and identification. This position is for the remainder of the 2023/2024 school year.
Speech-Language Pathologist Salary Range: $58-$60 per hour
Speech-Language Pathologist Days/Hours Needed: Monday-Friday 8:20am-3:50pm
Speech-Language Pathologist Qualifications:
- Licensure as a Speech-Language Pathologist in the state of Pennsylvania
- School Certification in the state of Pennsylvania
- Experience with autism and AAC preferred
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Speech-Language Pathologist Responsibilities May Include:
- Addressing personal, social, emotional, academic, and vocational needs which impact educational goals.
- Assisting in evaluations and providing appropriate goals for students that require speech/language therapy.
- Providing continued support for students’ Individual Education Programs (IEPs).
- Maintaining appropriate records and documentation.
- Developing and implementing IEPs
- Performing all related work, documentation, and reporting as required.
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications and answer any questions you may have about the position.