Speech-Language Pathologist - Full-Time
Lawrence, NJ US
As part of our mission to pave the way for children’s success worldwide, Therapy Source is currently seeking a Speech-Language Pathologist to provide in-person services for elementary school students. This position will start on April 12th and end on June 22nd, 2023.
Speech-Language Pathologist Hours: 9:00 AM - 3:15 PM
Speech-Language Pathologist Salary Range: $65-$72 per hour
Speech-Language Pathologist Qualifications:
- School Certification in the state of New Jersey
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Speech-Language Pathologist Responsibilities May Include:
- Addressing personal, social, emotional, academic, and vocational needs that impact educational goals.
- Assisting in evaluations and providing appropriate goals for students that require speech/language therapy.
- Providing continued support for students’ Individual Education Programs (IEPs).
- Consulting with teachers and other classroom staff as needed.
- Maintaining appropriate records and documentation.
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications and answer any questions you may have about the position.