Speech-Language Pathologist - Full-Time - Several Needed
Youngstown, OH US
As part of our mission to pave the way for children's success worldwide, Therapy Source is seeking several Speech-Language Pathologists to provide in-person services for K-12 charter school students in Niles, Ohio. Two SLPs are needed for 100 students at the K-6 grade levels and one SLP is needed for 40-45 students at the 7-12 grade levels. These positions are for the 2023/2024 school year.
Speech-Language Pathologist Hours: 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM or 8:30 AM - 3:30 PM
Speech-Language Pathologist Salary Range: $45 - $48 per hour
Speech-Language Pathologist Qualifications:
- Licensure as a Speech-Language Pathologist in the state of Ohio
- School Certification in the state of Ohio
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Speech-Language Pathologist Responsibilities May Include:
- Addressing personal, social, emotional, academic, and vocational needs that impact educational goals.
- Attending IEP meetings
- Managing caseloads for speech-only students
- Assisting in evaluations and providing appropriate goals for students that require speech/language therapy.
- Providing continued support for students’ Individual Education Programs (IEPs).
- Maintaining appropriate records and documentation
- Developing and implementing IEPs and 504 Plans
- Performing all related work, documentation, and reporting as required
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications and answer any questions you may have about the position.