Speech-Language Pathologist - Full-Time
Phoenix , AZ
Therapy Source is currently seeking a Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to provide full-time services to public school students for the remainder of the school year.
Job Type: Contract
Speech-Language Pathologist Responsibilities:
- Provide exceptional therapy services in compliance with students’ IEPs
- Consider and address social, emotional and academic concerns of students
- Collaborate with school personnel and families
- Maintain accurate records and documentation
- Monitor progress and write comprehensive reports
- Adhere to schools’ policies and procedures
Speech-Language Pathologist Qualifications:
- Licensure as a Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) in the state of Arizona
- Must have Certificate of Clinical Competence
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.