Speech-Language Pathologist - Bilingual and Monolingual - Full or Part-Time
Glendale, AZ US
As part of our mission to pave the way for children’s success worldwide, Therapy Source is currently seeking bilingual and monolingual Speech-Language Pathologists to provide in-person services for private school and charter students in the Glendale area. Training for these positions will begin in early August in preparation for the 2022/2023 school year.
Speech-Language Pathologist Hours Needed: This position will start as part-time (15 hours/ week) and may grow to be full-time through case building.
Speech-Language Pathologist Salary Range: $45 - $60 per hour (Higher compensation for bilingual applicants)
Speech-Language Pathologist Qualifications:
- Licensure as a Speech-Language Pathologist in the state of Arizona
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Speech-Language Pathologist Responsibilities May Include:
- Addressing personal, social, emotional, academic, and vocational needs that impact educational goals.
- Managing caseloads for speech-only students
- Assisting in evaluations and providing appropriate goals for students that require speech/language therapy.
- Providing continued support for students’ Individual Education Programs (IEPs).
- Maintaining appropriate records and documentation
- Developing and implementing IEPs and 504 Plans
- Performing all related work, documentation, and reporting as required
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications and answer any questions you may have about the position.