Speech Language Pathologist (SLP / CFY ) Spanish Bilingual
As part of our mission to pave the way for children’s success worldwide, Therapy Source is currently seeking several Spanish Bilingual Speech Language Pathologists (SLPs) to provide part-time services and evaluations for charter school students. These positions are for the 2019/2020 school year. CFY's are welcome to apply.
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Days/Hours Needed: 2 days per week / 8 hours per day
Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Qualification(s):
- Must be a licensed/certified Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) in the District of Columbia
- Must be School Certified in the District of Columbia
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Responsibilities Include:
- Conducting Screenings
- Participating in the Child Study Process
- Determining the number of students with disabilities requiring SLP services via the Individualized Education Plan (IEP) or the screening process
- Reviewing the goals and objectives of the IEP
- Implementing the services of the IEP
- Developing IEP goals and objectives
- Completing progress reports based on school reporting periods
- Contacting parents and school staff as appropriate
- Recommending eligibility and termination of SLP services as appropriate
- Participating in all required IEP Team and Eligibility meetings
- Conducting and interpreting assessment results
- Providing a summary report each quarter on all students receiving services, therapy times, dates, locations, and progress
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.