Speech Language Pathologist (SLP )
As part of our mission to pave the way for children’s success worldwide, Therapy Source is currently seeking a part-time Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to provide speech services to public school students for the 2020/2021 school year.
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Days/Hours Needed: 25 hours per week
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Qualifications:
- Must be a licensed/certified Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) in the state of Kentucky
- Must be School Certified in the state of Kentucky
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Responsibilities Include:
- Acts as a member of the diagnostic team to screen, evaluate and diagnose speech-language impairments, and submit written reports of assessment results to meet with state compliance requirements
- Assesses the strengths and weaknesses of assigned students on a regular basis; collects and analyzes data systematically
- Develops IEPs and implements educational learning plans to meet the speech-language needs, interests, and abilities of the students on caseload. Provides written evidence of daily and long-range instructional planning
- Assess student’s progress toward instructional goals and objectives. Provides progress reports; maintains accurate, complete student records as required by law, district policy, and administrative regulations. Provides written evidence of routine data collection and analysis.
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.