Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Spanish Bilingual
As part of our mission to pave the way for children’s success worldwide, Therapy Source is currently seeking a full-time Spanish Bilingual Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to provide services for public school students for the 2019/2020 school year.
Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP)Days/Hours Needed: 37.5 hours per week / Flexibility for part-time hours with a minimum Two days a week
Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Qualifications:
- Must be licensed as a Speech-Language Pathologist in the state of Maryland
- Must have CCC's
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Responsibilities Include:
- Develops and implements appropriate therapeutic activities according to identified goals/objectives
- Assists with the implementation of collaborative activities with other professionals
- Assists other professionals in supporting students’ communication needs
- Maintains current and accurate data collection regarding student performance and attendance
- Maintains effective parent/school communication
- Prepares and distributes progress notes at the end of the session
- Performs other duties as assigned
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.