Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)-Online
Kalamazoo, MI | Remote Friendly TELECOMMUTE US
As part of our mission to pave the way for children’s success worldwide, Therapy Source is currently seeking either full or part-time Speech Language Pathologists (SLPs) to provide services for charter school students through our online telepractice platform,TheraWeb, for the 2019/2020 school year. In these roles, you can work from anywhere, but a Michigan license is required. Whether you are available a few hours or a few days a week; we can work with you to accommodate your availability. Getting started is easy! All you need is a computer, web camera, headset, and high-speed internet.
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Days/Hours Needed: 10-30 hours per week
Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Qualification(s):
- Must be a licensed/certified Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) in the state of Michigan
- Must have CCC's
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Responsibilities May Include:
- Addressing personal, social, emotional, academic, and vocational needs which impact educational goals.
- Assisting in evaluations, and provides appropriate goals for students that require speech/language therapy.
- Providing continued support for students’ Individual Education Programs (IEPs).
- Maintaining appropriate records and documentation
- Developing and implementing IEPs and 504 Plans
- Managing caseloads for speech only students if necessary
- Performing all related work, documentation, and reporting as required
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.