Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)
South Beloit , IL
As part of our mission to pave the way for children’s success worldwide, Therapy Source is currently seeking a Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to provide speech services for students in a public school. This position is for the remainder of the 2018/19 school year.
Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Days/Hours Needed: 14 hours per week / Two days per week
Speech Language Pathologist Qualifications:
- Must be a licensed/certified Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) in the state of Illinois
- Must be school-certified(PEL) in the state of Illinois
- Must have CCCs.
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Essential Duties May Include:
- Address personal, social, emotional, academic, and vocational needs which impact educational goals.
- Assist in evaluations, and provides appropriate goals for students that require speech/language therapy.
- Provide continued support for students’ Individual Education Programs (IEPs).
- Consul with teachers and other classroom staff as needed.
- Maintain appropriate records and documentation
- Develop and implement IEPs and 504 Plans.
- Perform all related work, documentation, and reporting, as required.
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.