Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)
As part of our mission to pave the way for children’s success worldwide, Therapy Source is currently seeking a part-time Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to provide evaluations and screenings for elementary students in grades K-8 in a charter school. The caseload will involve students with diverse disabilities and will be for the remainder of the 2019/2020 school year.
Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Days/Hours Needed: 16 hours per week
Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Qualifications:
- Must be licensed as a Speech-Language Pathologist in the state of Pennsylvania
- Must have CCC's
- Must have School Certification in the state of Pennsylvania
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Responsibilities May Include:
- Addressing personal, social, emotional, academic, and vocational needs that impact educational goals.
- Assisting in evaluations, and provides appropriate goals for students that require speech/language therapy.
- Providing continued support for students’ Individual Education Programs (IEPs).
- Consulting with teachers and other classroom staff as needed.
- Maintaining appropriate records and documentation.
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.