Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)
Oklahoma City, OK | Fully Remote TELECOMMUTE US
As part of our mission to pave the way for children’s success worldwide, Therapy Source is currently seeking a part-time Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to provide online speech services for public school students for the remainder of the 2019/2020 school year, continuing into the 2020/2021 school year. In this position you can work from anywhere, however, an Oklahoma license and school certification are required. Preference is given to those with online therapy experience.
Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Qualification(s):
- Must be licensed/certified in the state of Oklahoma
- Must be School Certified (DOE from the state of Oklahoma)
- Must have CCC's
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Responsibilities May Include:
- Addressing personal, social, emotional, academic, and vocational needs that impact educational goals.
- Assisting in evaluations, and provides appropriate goals for students that require speech/language therapy.
- Providing continued support for students’ Individual Education Programs (IEPs).
- Consulting with teachers and other classroom staff as needed
- Maintaining appropriate records and documentation
- Developing and implementing IEPs and 504 Plans
- Managing caseloads for speech only students if necessary
- Performing all related work, documentation, and reporting as required
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.