Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)
Fort Myers, FL
As part of our mission to pave the way for children’s success worldwide, Therapy Source is currently seeking either a full or part-time Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to provide in-person speech services for two public schools. Services can be performed three days at one school and 2 days at a second school. No travel throughout your day. Excellent rate and a great opportunity! The position is for the remainder of the 2020/2021 school year, continuing into the 2021/2022 school year.
Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP Days/Hours Needed: Full or part-time hours
- Must be a licensed/certified Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) in the state of Florida
- Must have CCC's
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
- Must have previous/current school-based experience
- Must have previous/current experience providing therapy virtually
Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Responsibilities May Include:
- Addressing personal, social, emotional, academic, and vocational needs that impact educational goals.
- Assisting in evaluations, and provides appropriate goals for students that require speech/language therapy.
- Providing continued support for students’ Individual Education Programs (IEPs).
- Maintaining appropriate records and documentation
- Developing and implementing IEPs and 504 Plans
- Managing caseloads for speech-only students if necessary
- Performing all related work, documentation, and reporting as required
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.