Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)
As part of our mission to pave the way for children’s success worldwide, Therapy Source is currently seeking part-time Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) to provide services for students in a public school. This position is for the extended school year (ESY).
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)Days/Hours Needed: 16-20 hours per week
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Qualifications:
- Must be licensed as a Speech Language Pathologist in the state of Maryland
- Must be School Certified in the state of Maryland
- Must have CCC's
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Responsibilities Include:
- Provides services for ESY as indicated on a student's IEP
- Develops and implements appropriate therapeutic activities according to identified ESY goals/objectives
- Assists with the implementation of collaborative activities with other professionals
- Assists other professionals in supporting students’ communication needs
- Maintains current and accurate data collection regarding student performance and attendance
- Maintains effective parent/school communication
- Prepares and distributes progress notes at the end of the session
- Performs other duties as assigned
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.