Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)
Therapy Source is currently seeking a part-time Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) to provide speech services for a private special education school 1 day a week. This position is for the 2018/19 school year.
Job Type: Contract
Days/Hours Needed: 7 hours per week
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Qualifications:
- Licensure as a Speech Language Pathologist in New Jersey
- ASHA Certification Required
- School Certification in the state of New Jersey
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.