Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)
As part of our mission to pave the way for children’s success worldwide, Therapy Source is currently seeking several Speech Language Pathologists (SLPs) to provide services for the 2019/20 school year. Both full and part -time opportunities available. We encourage those in their Clinical Fellowship Year (CFY) to apply. Supervision will be provided.
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Qualifications:
- Licensure as an Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) in the state of Georgia
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Responsibilities May Include:
- Addressing personal, social, emotional, academic, and vocational needs which impact educational goals.
- Assisting in evaluations, and provide appropriate goals for students that require speech/language therapy.
- Providing continued support for students’ Individual Education Programs (IEPs).
- Maintaining appropriate records and documentation.
- Developing and implementing IEPs
- Performing all related work, documentation, and reporting, as required.
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.