Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)
As part of our mission to pave the way for children’s success worldwide, Therapy Source is currently seeking a full or part-time Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) to provide services for preschool and elementary aged students in a public school. This position is for the entire month of May and interviews are currently being conducted.
Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Days/Hours Needed: Five days a week /7.5 hours per day
Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Qualification(s):
- Must be a licensed/certified Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) in the state of Michigan
- Must have CCC's
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Responsibilities May Include:
- Addressing personal, social, emotional, academic, and vocational needs which impact educational goals.
- Assisting in evaluations, and provides appropriate goals for students that require speech/language therapy.
- Providing continued support for students’ Individual Education Programs (IEPs).
- Consulting with teachers and other classroom staff as needed
- Maintaining appropriate records and documentation
- Developing and implementing IEPs and 504 Plans
- Managing caseloads for speech only students if necessary
- Performing all related work, documentation, and reporting as required
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.