Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) - Online
Nashville, TN | Remote Friendly TELECOMMUTE US
As part of our mission to pave the way for children’s success worldwide, Therapy Source is currently seeking a part-time Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to provide speech services for charter school students through our online platform for the remainder of the 2019/2020 school year. In this role you can work from anywhere, however, a Tennessee Department of Education certificate is required. Immediate availability.
Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Days/Hours Needed: 5 hours per week
Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Qualifications:
- Must be School Certified as a Speech-Language Pathologist in the state of Tennessee
- Must have CCC's
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Responsibilities May Include:
- Addressing personal, social, emotional, academic, and vocational needs that impact educational goals.
- Assisting in evaluations, and provides appropriate goals for students that require speech/language therapy.
- Providing continued support for students’ Individual Education Programs (IEPs).
- Maintaining appropriate records and documentation
- Developing and implementing IEPs and 504 Plans
- Managing caseloads for speech-only students if necessary
- Performing all related work, documentation, and reporting as required
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.