Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) - Online
As part of our mission to pave the way for children’s success worldwide, Therapy Source is currently seeking a Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to provide speech services for charter school students through our online platform for the remainder of the 2019/2020 school year. In this role you can work from anywhere, however, a Florida Department of Education is required. This position will be for 8 hours per week with a preference for availability on Tuesdays from 8 am until 4 pm. There's the possibility for hours to increase during the following semester.
Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Qualifications:
- Licensure as a Speech-Language Pathologist in the state of Florida
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Responsibilities May Include:
- Addressing personal, social, emotional, academic, and vocational needs that impact educational goals.
- Assisting in evaluations, and provide appropriate goals for students that require speech/language therapy.
- Providing continued support for students’ Individual Education Programs (IEPs).
- Maintaining appropriate records and documentation.
- Developing and implementing IEPs
- Performing all related work, documentation, and reporting, as required.
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.