Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) - Online
Evansville, IN | Fully Remote TELECOMMUTE US
As part of our mission to pave the way for children’s success worldwide, Therapy Source is currently seeking several full or part-time Speech-Language Pathologists (SLPs) to provide online services for charter school students. These positions are for the 2020/2021 school year. As long as you are licensed and school certified in Indiana, you can work from anywhere!
Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Days/Hours Needed: 10-25 hours per week
Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Qualification(s):
- Must be a licensed/certified Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) in the state of Indiana
- Must be School Certified in the state of Indiana
- Must have CCC's
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Responsibilities May Include:
- Addressing personal, social, emotional, academic, and vocational needs that impact educational goals.
- Assisting in evaluations, and provides appropriate goals for students that require speech/language therapy.
- Providing continued support for students’ Individual Education Programs (IEPs).
- Maintaining appropriate records and documentation
- Developing and implementing IEPs and 504 Plans
- Managing caseloads for speech-only students if necessary
- Performing all related work, documentation, and reporting as required
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.