Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) - Full-Year School
As part of our mission to pave the way for children’s success worldwide, Therapy Source is currently seeking several Speech Language Pathologists (SLPs) to provide speech services for a full-year school. Speech Language Pathologists will be involved in both individual and group therapy. These positions are available in both Lanham and nearby Millersville.
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Days/Hours Needed: 2-5 days per week
- Must be a licensed/certified Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) in the state of Maryland
- Must have CCC's
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Responsibilities Include:
- Conducting Screenings
- Participating in the Child Study Process
- Determining the number of students with disabilities requiring SLP services via the Individualized Education Plan (IEP) or the screening process
- Reviewing the goals and objectives of the IEP
- Implementing the services of the IEP
- Developing IEP goals and objectives
- Completing progress reports based on school reporting periods
- Contacting parents and school staff as appropriate
- Recommending eligibility and termination of SLP services as appropriate
- Participating in all required IEP Team and Eligibility meetings
- Conducting and interpreting assessment results
- Providing a summary report each quarter on all students receiving services, therapy times, dates, locations, and progress
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.