Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) - Full-Time
Rahway, NJ US
As part of our mission to pave the way for children’s success worldwide, Therapy Source is currently seeking a full-time school certified Speech Language Pathologist to provide in-person services for elementary-aged public school students.
This position is for the remainder of the current school year.
Speech-Language Pathologist Days/Hours Needed: Monday-Friday/8:30am-3:30pm
Speech-Language Pathologist Salary Range: $65-$72 per hour
Speech-Language Pathologist Qualifications:
- Licensure as a Speech-Language Pathologist in the state of New Jersey
- School Certification in the state of New Jersey
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Speech-Language Pathologist Responsibilities May Include:
- Addressing personal, social, emotional, academic, and vocational needs which impact educational goals
- Providing push-in support in classrooms
- Performing evaluations and providing appropriate goals for students that require speech/language therapy.
- Providing continued support for students’ Individual Education Programs (IEPs).
- Maintaining appropriate records and documentation.
- Developing and implementing IEPs
- Performing all related work, documentation, and reporting as required.
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications and answer any questions you may have about the position.