Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) - Full-Time
Greensboro, NC US
As part of our mission to pave the way for children's success worldwide, Therapy Source is seeking a Speech-Language Pathologist to provide in-person services for charter school students. This position is for the remainder of the current school year.
Speech-Language Pathologist Salary: $54-$58 per hour
Speech-Language Pathologist Qualifications:
- Licensure as a Speech Language Pathologist in the state of North Carolina
- School Certification in the state of North Carolina
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Speech-Language Pathologist Responsibilities May Include:
- Addressing personal, social, emotional, academic, and vocational needs which impact educational goals.
- Assisting in evaluations and providing appropriate goals for students that require speech/language therapy.
- Providing continued support for students’ Individual Education Programs (IEPs).
- Consulting with teachers and other classroom staff as needed
- Maintaining appropriate records and documentation.
- Developing and implementing IEPs
- Performing all related work, documentation, and reporting as required.
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications and answer any questions you may have about the position.