Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) - Full-Time
Abington , PA US
As part of our mission to pave the way for children’s success worldwide, Therapy Source is currently seeking a full-time Speech Language Pathologist to provide in-person services at a private charter school in Abington. The population is students grades 4-12 on the Autism spectrum. The majority of students receive speech 2-3 times per week in a blended service delivery model (pull out, push in the classroom and out into the community). This position is for the remainder of the current school year and ESY.
Speech-Language Pathologist Days/Hours Needed: Monday - Friday, 8am - 3pm (35 hours/week)
Speech-Language Pathologist Salary Range: $50 - $60 per hour
Speech-Language Pathologist Qualifications:
- Licensure as Speech Language Pathologist in the state of Pennsylvania
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Speech-Language Pathologist Responsibilities May Include:
- Addressing personal, social, emotional, academic, and vocational needs which impact educational goals.
- Assisting in evaluations and providing appropriate goals for students that require speech/language therapy.
- Providing continued support for students’ Individual Education Programs (IEPs).
- Maintaining appropriate records and documentation.
- Developing and implementing IEPs
- Performing all related work, documentation, and reporting as required.
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications and answer any questions you may have about the position.