Speech Language Pathologist, CFY
As part of our mission to pave the way for children’s success worldwide, Therapy Source – a therapist owned and run staffing organization – is seeking several, full-time Speech Language Pathologists (CFYs) who are in their clinical year and seeking an opportunity to learn and grow in a school-based environment.
- Premium rates
- ASHA and Special Education Mentorship
- Multi-year contract availability
- Lending library for assessments
Speech Language Pathologist (CFY) Requirements:
- Master’s Degree
- SLP CFY (Mentorship provided)
- PA School Certification (or certification eligible - we can help navigate the process!)
Speech Language Pathologist (CFY) Responsibilities May Include:
- Addressing personal, social, emotional, academic, and vocational needs which impact educational goals.
- Assisting in evaluations, and provides appropriate goals for students that require speech/language therapy.
- Providing continued support for students’ Individual Education Programs (IEPs).
- Consulting with teachers and other classroom staff as needed.
- Maintaining appropriate records and documentation.