Special Education Teachers Needed
As part of our mission to pave the way for children's success worldwide, Therapy Source is currently seeking both full and part-time Special Education Teachers to provide in-person services for public school students. These positions are for the remainder of the 2020/2021 school year, the extended school year (ESY), and the 2021/2022 school year.
Special Education Teacher Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred
- Licensure as a Special Education Teacher in the state of Massachusetts
- Special Education Certification in the state of Massachusetts
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Special Education Teacher Responsibilities May Include:
- Driving student achievement for students with disabilities
- Responding to progress monitoring results and student assessment data
- Establishing a positive, structured, achievement-focused classroom
- Providing support to students, parents, and general education staff and supporting student learning
- Mentoring and coaching students on self-regulation and organizational skills
- Developing effective IEPs that translate into measurable results for students
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.