Special Education Teacher - Part-Time
Vineland, NJ US
As part of our mission to pave the way for children's success worldwide, Therapy Source is seeking a Special Education Teacher to provide in-person services for K-8 charter school students. This position is for the remainder of the 2022/2023 school year.
Special Education Teacher Days/Hours Needed: 4 days per week/ 7:45 AM - 3:00 PM
Special Education Teacher Qualification(s):
- School Certification in the state of New Jersey
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Special Education Teacher Responsibilities May Include:
- Implementing specially designed instruction to drive student achievement
- Conducting progress monitoring data and adjusting instruction based on the data
- Establishing a positive, structured, achievement-focused classroom
- Providing support to students, parents, and general education staff and supporting student learning
- Mentoring and coaching students on self-regulation and organizational skills
- Developing effective IEPs that translate into measurable results for students
- Participating in multidisciplinary meetings
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications and answer any questions you may have about the position.