Special Education Teacher - Intervention Specialist
East Liverpool, OH | Remote Friendly
Therapy Source is currently seeking a full-time Special Education Teacher to provide services for high school students in a charter school. This position is for the remainder of the 2018/19 school year.
Job Type: Contract
Days/Hours Needed: 35 hours per week
Special Education Teacher/Intervention Specialist Requirements:
- Experience using IEP
- Experience with a high school population
- Willing to travel twice a week-remaining three days can be remote/from home.
Special Education Teacher Qualifications:
- School Certification in the state of Ohio
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.