Special Education Teacher - Full-Time or Part-Time
Fredericksburg, VA US
As part of our mission to pave the way for children's success worldwide, Therapy Source is seeking a Special Education Teacher to provide in-person services for K-12 public school students with mixed disabilities. The caseload can be based on your availability. This position is for the remainder of the 2022/2023 school year.
Special Education Teacher Qualifications:
- School Certification in the state of Virginia
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Special Education Teacher Responsibilities May Include:
- Driving student achievement for students with disabilities
- Responding to progress monitoring results and student assessment data
- Establishing a positive, structured, achievement-focused classroom
- Providing support to students, parents, and general education staff and supporting student learning
- Mentoring and coaching students on self-regulation and organizational skills
- Developing effective IEPs that translate into measurable results for students
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications and answer any questions you may have about the position.