Special Education Teacher - Full-Time
Bernardsville, NJ US
As part of our mission to pave the way for children's success worldwide, Therapy Source is currently seeking a Special Education Teacher to provide in-person services for public high school students. This position is for the 2022/2023 school year and starts on September 6th, 2022.
Special Education Teacher Hours: 7:40 AM - 2:40 PM
Special Education Teacher Qualifications:
- School Certification in the state of New Jersey
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Special Education Teacher Responsibilities May Include:
- Driving student achievement for students with disabilities
- Responding to progress monitoring results and student assessment data
- Establishing a positive, structured, achievement-focused classroom
- Providing support to students, parents, and general education staff and supporting student learning
- Mentoring and coaching students on self-regulation and organizational skills
- Developing effective IEPs that translate into measurable results for students
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications and answer any questions you may have about the position.