Special Education Teacher / Autism Specialist - Online, Work from Home
Minneapolis, MN | Remote Friendly TELECOMMUTE US
As part of our mission to pave the way for children's success worldwide, Therapy Source is currently seeking a part-time (approx. 10 hours per week) Special Education Teacher (SPED) / Autism Specialist to provide services for charter school students through our online platform for the remainder of the 2019/2020 school year. In this role, you can work from anywhere, but a Minnesota license and autism certificate is required.
Special Education Teacher (SPED) / Autism Specialist Qualification(s):
- Autism certificate (required)
- Special Education licensure in the state of Minnesota
- Teaching Certification in Minnesota
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Special Education Teacher (SPED) / Autism Specialist Specialist Responsibilities Include:
- Consultation with Special Education Teacher on developing appropriate goals and services
- Attending IEP team meetings for students with ASD
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.