Special Education Teacher (SPED)
As part of our mission to pave the way for children's success worldwide, Therapy Source is currently seeking multiple Special Education Teachers (SPEDs) to provide services for charter school students for the 2019/2020 school year. The caseloads will be manageable in a learning support type of classroom.
Special Education Teacher (SPED) Days/Hours Needed: 7-37.5 hours per week /8:05 am - 3:25 pm
Special Education Teacher (SPED) Qualification(s):
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred
- Certification in K-12/Middle or High School
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Special Education Teacher Responsibilities May Include:
- Implementing instruction to drive student achievement
- Conducting progress monitoring data and adjusting instruction based on the data
- Establishing a positive, structured, achievement-focused classroom
- Providing support to students, parents, and general education staff
- Mentoring and coaching students on self-regulation and organizational skills
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.