Special Education Teacher (SPED)
Mountain Lakes , NJ
As part of our mission to pave the way for children's success worldwide, Therapy Source is currently seeking a full-time Special Education Teacher (SPED) to provide services for middle school students. This position is to provide leave coverage from October 1, 2019 through and February 28, 2019.
Special Education Teacher (SPED) Days/Hours Needed: Monday - Friday
Special Education Teacher (SPED) Qualifications:
- Must be certified to teach English/Language Arts for grades 6-8
- Licensure as a Special Education Teacher in the state of New Jersey
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Special Education Teacher Responsibilities May Include:
- Driving student achievement for students with disabilities
- Responding to progress monitoring results and student assessment data
- Establishing a positive, structured, achievement-focused classroom
- Providing support to students, parents, and general education staff and supporting student learning
- Mentoring and coaching students on self-regulation and organizational skills
- Developing effective IEPs that translate into measurable results for students
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.