Special Education Teacher (SPED)
Elkins Park, PA
As part of our mission to pave the way for children's success worldwide, Therapy Source is currently seeking a part-time Special Education Teacher (SPED) to provide services for an autistic private school student in-the-home. Prospective candidates will need to have Monday through Friday availability. Travel compensation provided.
Special Education Teacher (SPED) Days/Hours Needed: 15 hours per week /9 am - 12 pm
Special Education Teacher (SPED) Qualification(s):
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred
- Certification in Special Education in the state of Pennsylvania
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Special Education Teacher (SPED) Responsibilities Include:
- Providing academic remediation and behavior intervention
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.